Livesale Shipping Policy
- Orders placed during a livesale REQUIRE a paid shipping module.
- Customers are responsible for providing a safe and accurate shipping address to deliver, please double check your address in your order confirmation.
- TCK Corals, LLC is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances FedEx is responsible. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- TCK Corals, LLC has no control over delays of package during the shipping process. In the event of a delay, you can create a trace for your package by providing the tracking information to FedEx customer service. We will do our best to assist all customers with obtaining transit information of your order.
- Currently due to Covid-19 Fedex is not accepting any delay claims.
- You agree not to charge back a completed order without first trying to work it with us to resolve whatever problem you are facing.
- In the unfortunate event of a shipment delay that results in a DOA arrival we will issue a credit for a future order for the total order price MINUS the cost of shipping module. We don't get back what we pay to Fedex.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- Shipping In-State in NY, and nearby states is CT, DE, MA, MD, MI, NH, NJ, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV costs $21 via Priority Overnight FedEx.
- Out of State is $35 for Priority Overnight FedEx.
- Free shipping does not qualify on livesales.
- We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or Virgin Islands.
- Orders will be shipped to the address given at checkout.
- TCK Corals, LLC DOES NOT ship to P.O. Box address or to APO/FPO addresses.
- TCK Corals, LLC WILL NOT refund orders that were given insufficient, inaccurate, or invalid address.
- NO REFUND on shipping cost for any reasons.
- If in the unfortunate event that you have a D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) coral upon opening your box, please send us an email with a photo within 2hrs of delivery confirmation by carrier. After receiving the photos, we will advise what to do with the DOAs, do not discard until instructed. If DOAs are confirmed by us and photos sent within 2hrs we will issue a store credit or refund for the DOA coral. Often, we are able to replace the DOAs with the same or similar items, plus shipping costs. Failure to notify us within the 2hr time period will void any guarantees.
- Livesale orders are non-refundable. Livesale pricing is discounted. All prices at checkout stand.
- All coral orders must have video of the unopened box being cut open and the unopened bag showing the DOA coral.
- We are not responsible for DOAs due to carrier delay.
- No refunds of shipping charges will be issued.
- If we are unable to replace your DOA with a comparable item, we will credit your account for the full purchase price of the item as a credit on our website.
- Please ASK any questions about our DOA policy before ordering.
- No guarantees on color accuracy for colors may slightly vary from WYSIWYG items due to your light fixtures, settings, and tank environment.
- No refund for any deaths that occurs during or after your acclimation process.
- Our prices are subject to change. We do our best to ensure our products display the correct prices and product information, but if you notice an error—like a $1 product—it's most probably a mistake. We reserve the right to suspend sales of incorrectly priced products until the correct information is established online. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- In rare occasions, if a coral's health is not doing good, we will not ship the coral. We will offer the customer the option to purchase or provide refund.
- All sales are final. No exchanges.
*DOA = Dead On Arrival